Home About Characters Art Image Map

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Onyxfang's Style

WRITING STYLE
by Onyxfang
Hello once again! I just wanted to show a bit of my style, and I doubt these paragraphs will actually appear in the story, but they might. This is just an example. So, I guess, here goes!
Also, don't forget to see my website in progress!: http://storywriting1.weebly.com/ 

Gila rolled on her back, her mind clouded with thoughts. For once she was glad that she went out to hunt. She let a low rumble out in the silence. Orion and the others could be such jerks sometimes! She let her thoughts wander into anger for a moment, then relaxed. I should stop... I still haven't caught anything. Gila focused on searching for small rodents and mice, and ended up finding a nice fat bird too. She walked back to camp with her prey, and dropped them in the food pile. Gila stretched out on a sunny rock and let the warm embrace of sleep cover her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Caravan! Please keep things polite and spam-free.