Home About Characters Art Image Map

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Character Segments #2

TAIGA:  The pain in her side grew stronger. It hurt.
Struggling to keep up with the rest of her tribe, she took a few steps, her beard puffing. Disease had swept the lowlands, but she hadn't expected her turn to come so soon.
Staggering forward, she let out a low poh. 
"Taiga?" The large bearded dragon near the front of the group turned his head. "Are you okay?"
The sky seemed to darken as she hit the ground.
I'll be okay. I'll be okay. I'll be... okay.
Okay.
She grinned. She was almost there.

JAKE: "SHUT UP, GILA."
Stomping his feet, flaring his nostrils, he screamed at the Komodo Dragon.
"I'M DANGEROUS, DON'T YOU DENY IT." He hissed, showing her his clipped claws.
"Jake, you're a PET lizard."
"I don't care. I'll beat you in a duel any day." He tried to outpace the huge creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to the Caravan! Please keep things polite and spam-free.